Establish a rail network in Alberta, connecting various towns and cities together, providing an integrated transport network.
- Utilizing existing rail rights of way, upgrading, and where required, straightening track to allow for higher speeds.
- Twinning track on high volume routes to allow an increased rate of traffic flow.
- Building stations in urban areas in order to enhance communities.
- Connect in with other local transport infrastructure in order to create an integrated transport network.
- Electric motive power in urban areas to reduce noise, improve efficiency and lower emissions.